Are you leaving money on the table?
You have online revenue channels you depend on. When was the last time you identified a new product or revenue stream to add? Why not today? There are more ways your website can make money than you may have thought about lately. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Contextual Ads: Advertising targeted by topic and/or keyword
- Sub-Niche Newsletter Sponsorship: Sell sole sponsorships to narrow sub-niches in your market. Advertisers love “owning” an audience.
- Sponsored Special Sections: Sections highlighting thought leadership, new industry trends, technology and more can be high-priced advertiser sole sponsorships.
- Sponsored Podcasts: You’ve not missed the wave; we are still seeing growth in thoughtful interviews and other formats.
- Webinar Subscription Series: Increase the spend-per-reader each year, in addition to your one-off topical webinars.
- Lists, Directories and Market Reports: Package strong evergreen content as ebooks or other PDF and gated online deliverables.
- User Groups and Company Training: Robust listings announcing brands’ user group meetings, training events or programs.
When was the last time you found new money on your website?
ePublishing identified 43 ways our clients are bringing in revenue online. Ask us to send our list. Or get a demo of how ePublishing helps publishers maximize and diversify their revenue potential.