With the recent AHC Media relaunch, ePublishing partnered with Multipub to handle AHC audience data to enhance reader experience, allowing seamless access to premium content, subscription and registration data, and transactions. With multiple product and subscription offerings, AHC wanted readers to sign on once to access a diverse catatogue featuring eLearning, premium content, and downloads, and view and manage account information.
The new alliance tranforms AHC's business and their ability to leverage audience data to improve site traffic and critical performance indicators:
- Most importantly, eliminate data silos. You’ll have a complete view of each reader’s activity, purchases and content preferences through reports available in MultiPub. Learn what they’re buying, responding to and downloading to tailor marketing and renewal messaging.
- Target new revenue opportunities. Once you know your reader’s preferences, you can tailor a sales pitch for each reader or group. For example, when a subscriber shows interest in exclusive online content on a specific topic by clicking links in a newsletter, the system will identify these prospects. That data can then be used to promote related products.
- Create multiple pricing structures tailored to specific groups. For example, if event attendees show interest in articles from your publication, you can develop special offers or bundle subscription pricing to cross-sell to event attendees.
- Discover untapped markets. This valuable audience data can also be used to develop compelling new products.
- Handle transactions seamlessly through your website’s shopping cart. Data collected there is automatically uploaded into MultiPub, saving you time, while increasing accuracy.
- Onboard new customers more easily and ensure they’re receiving the full value of their purchase. MultiPub reports can tell you each reader’s activity on your site and if they need to be encouraged to use their subscription. If a new or renewing client hasn’t accessed their account in 90 days, you can use that insight to follow up with a service contact and ultimately boost retention.
- Streamline account management. Users can modify account information, renew subscriptions, review purchases and re-download digital products saving them, and your service staff, valuable time.
- Last, but not least, enhance the customer experience. Purchase information is compiled to the master database in “real time” - no more batch updates. Your customers will have immediate access to online products. What’s more, your marketing staff can nimbly organize internal mailings with updated customer lists.