In the world of farming, some things never change: farmers will always be looking for the most efficient way to get things done. So, it should come as no surprise that they take advantage of modern tools and resources. Why drive from store to store when they can shop for equipment online—and access the expertise of industry leaders and peers alike?
The new Farm-Equipment.com gives farmers more time and knowledge—with the largest depository of dealer-driven news and insights, presented in a clean, easy-to-browse format. It’s another BtoB site growing with the industry.
A Few Highlights:
- Topic Pages: Readers click on a link in the upper left of the page for a variety of topics. Farmequipment.com will begin targeting ads to these pages.
- Revenue diversification: reports, events, webinars, data and video provide more options for readers and more consolidated, related opportunities to generate revenue from the site.
- Responsive design increases mobile traffic and supports site functionality on mobile devices and tablets for an increasingly connected market.
- User Management: Visitors can register on the site and manage their own preferences, update subscriptions, check order status, etc. Meanwhile, staff can track user activity and apply data to support lead generation, conversions and targeted marketing and content delivery.
- Advertising: Farmequipment.com improved upon its existing advertising business with multiple sizes and formats that staff can target to specific topics and pages.
- SEO: Use of internal links allows readers to open any article and see related articles, products and events, while also increasing site visibility to search engines.
- Suppliers: Farmequipment.com’s new buyers guide delivers more value to advertisers. See also, their Top Directory Listings, Awards and Featured Products for more value added and greater revenue from advertisers.
- Media: Audio, video and graphics embedded in articles engage readers, get them to view more pages and stay on the site longer.
With intuitive, responsive design, improved targeting and enhanced reader experience, Farm-Equipment.com delivers a richer, efficient reader experience and increased opportunity for advertisers. The new farmequipment.com will help grow the publication's business, and let’s farmers grow what they grow best.