When you think about a mobile audience, farmers and their suppliers might not be at the top of your list as mobile readers. Lessiter Publications discovered otherwise, and No-Till Farmer (NTF) is a newly minted example of a BtoB site doing things well to grow their business across media platforms.
A few highlights:
- Responsive design increases mobile traffic and supports site functionality on mobile devices and tablets for an increasingly connected market (here’s the previous version).
- Advertising: Lessiter improved upon its existing ad business with multiple sizes and formats that NTF can target to specific topics and pages.
- SEO: Use of internal links allows readers to open any article and see related articles, products and events, while also increasing site visibility to search engines.
- Topic Pages: Readers click on a link in the upper left of the page for an example. NTF will begin targeting ads to these pages.
- Suppliers: NTF's new buyers guide delivers more value to advertisers. See also, their Top Directory Listings, Awards and Featured Products for more value added and greater revenue from advertisers.
- Media: Audio, video and graphics embedded in articles engage readers, get them to view more pages and stay on the site longer.
NTF's integration with Quickfill supports lead gen, subscription conversions and targeted marketing and content delivery.
Managing audience data is the most important factor for media business growth, even more than intuitive design features and functionality to deliver relevant content in context. Integrating audience data to enhance reader experience, deliver value to advertisers and grow its customer base is a big step forward for No-Till Farmer, compared to its competitors in the Ag market.