Housing Wire is the leading BtoB trade publication in the housing industry. For over five years, it has redefined trade news and information for the mortgage lending, servicing, investment and real estate sectors—to become the most widely-read, informed and influential publication of its kind.
Building on their creed of innovation, the new HousingWire.com delivers on key goals:
- Support Housing Wire’s overarching goal to bring together key sectors—lending, servicing, investments and real estate—into one, leading media outlet and drive the definition of what they call the “housing economy.”
- Deliver updated news and data on local and regional housing and financial markets.
- Create an engaging, interactive reader experience.
- Integrate innovative and high-quality revenue generating features.
Key features driving audience engagement, market leadership and revenue growth:
- 100,000 semantic tags link articles and present them to readers in greater context, relevance and depth than ever before.
- Housing Wire is the first in industry to employ this feature.
- Live equity information allows readers access to up-to-date information on any publicly traded firm; readers search via company name or ticker symbol from any page on the site.
- HW 30 is Housing Wire’s unique equity index--launched with the new site—to capture relevant sectors of the residential housing finance marketplace.
- The Economic Calendar delivers daily, weekly and monthly market-moving events to readers—to help inform their housing and investment decisions.
- The Neighborhood Information Tool presents home price trends at zip code, city, county and national levels to provide even greater depth of knowledge to investors and purchasers.
- By leveraging the website’s new tools and providing them for free, Housing Wire stays true to innovation, moves the market and keeps itself ahead of the pack and in demand.
- Integrated Directory listings provide free and paid options to advertisers, through two categories:
National Mortgage Services Guide: highlights firms that provide a broad range of services across more than 50 different product/service categories.
Creditors' Rights Legal Services Guide: highlights by state law firms that specialize in representing creditors' rights in mortgages.
But don’t take our word for it. CEO and Publisher Paul Jackson will introduce you to the site.