TheIndianaLawyer.com staff create content once to deliver multiple formats, including Mobile, eNewsletter, RSS, as well as free and premium content on the site.
The site esign and built-in SEO tools drive traffic, while the integration of ePublishing’s SaaS CMS with Circulation supports market segmentation of the regional legal market as never before.
Tracking users by content preference allows marketers to offer high quality leads to advertisers and sponsors, while multimedia capabilities delivers new sales opportunities.
- Multimedia: Photo Galleries and Mobile Version foster new sponsorships, ads
- Increased Subscriptions: Free and Premium Content via eCommerce integration on the site have increased sales of print, online, pay per view, and site licenses
- Increased Site traffic: SEO built into site architecture and CMS improve search rankings
- Most read, Most E-mailed, Recent Commented Articles increase time-on-site and ad values
- Social Media features, including Sharing, Comments, Polls, and Facebook widget increase site visibility and interaction
- Taxonomy-driven On the Move, Calendar, Blogs supplemented with specialty and regional content differentiate TheIndianaLawyer.com from regional and national competition.