- Our Platform
- News Topics
- About Us
ePublishing is looking for a kick-ass front-end developer to join our team. We specialize in creating beautiful, modern, revenue generating sites for Magazine and Newsletter Publishers.
Our front-end developers and designers are responsible for:
- Creating original wireframes and design mockups based on customer direction and latest trends
- Advising on content strategy and UI / UX
- Building the selected design in templates within Ruby on Rails
- Evolving and advancing our CMS features through work on our product roadmap
- Working directly with our developers to achieve success
- Building Responsive Sites
- Spreading magic design pixie dust everywhere they go
We're a fun group of people who are passionate about building awesome sites and apps. We are super obsessed about making our customers and our staff members successful.
Now the really good part. Pants are optional! (Shirts are required on skype but bad hair is acceptable)
We are a completely virtual organization and use email, IM, skype, and VoIP to communicate. We look out for one another and have a wonderful working environment. Support and teamwork come naturally to everyone at our company. It's what drives our success.
So if you want to work with a team of highly skilled and awesome individuals and you're passionate about building beautiful web sites, get in touch with us. You just might be the next part of our family.
- Awesome creativity and design chops
- Semantic and well-formed HTML
- Scalable and Modular CSS (SCSS, OOCSS, Compass)
- Knowledgeable about client-side performance
- Knowledge in progressive enhancement techniques
- Git Version Control
- Passionate about code quality and naming conventions
- Experience with AMD - RequireJS
To apply, send design portfolio / examples, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org