- Our Platform
- About Us
EPS = CMS + Workflow + eCommerce + eMail + SEO + External Integrations
ePublishing’s primary offering, the Enterprise Publishing System (EPS), delivers value and efficiency. A fully integrated, cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS), backed by custom development, design and 24 x 7 support, our EPS removes content silos so you can deliver all resources in context.
Contextually Related Resources
Putting an EPS at the center of your editorial process will end your dependence on multiple applications, each with its own login, user interface and delivery channel. Sure you can piece everything together, but presenting relevant resources and capturing user data you can act on, automatically, happens only with a unified EPS.
Our EPS connects your content and services with your customers' needs and preferences to create value for readers and sponsors, while generating revenue for you:
- Create content once and deploy to multiple channels to match your customers' preferred device - browser, mobile, tablet, digital, email or download.
- Deliver content in context supported by semantic links and topic pages; readers will discover resources, such as events, downloads, and products they may not have originally sought.
- Increase registrations and purchases: present products, events, eNewsletters, data and other premium resources in context with articles, blogs and in search results—backed by secure and easy-to-use shopping cart on your site.
- Add value for sponsors and advertisers, and make more money from lead generation and referrals. Contextually related advertising, buyer’s guide or directory listings give sponsors and advertisers the opportunity to tailor marketing to your audience, present detailed product information and capture user information and RFQs.
- Engage your audience, socially: Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and community features will encourage visitors to sign up and share content rich in video, images and other multimedia to greatly expand your marketing reach.
- Integrations with fulfillment, email service provider, CRM, ad server, and other services support secure, frictionless transactions, up to date, unified customer data, and efficient, targeted marketing and advertising.
EPS = Tailored for Publishers
From a single dashboard, our EPS empowers publishers to create, manage, distribute and monetize taxonomy-driven content, understand and manage user behavior, enhance audience engagement and handle eCommerce offers and transactions on a single platform.
The ePublishing EPS architecture addresses publishers' unique integration challenges—meeting not only the needs of a site that relies on the content, documents, video, data and other technology from your own systems, but also working seamlessly with third party applications, including eMail, fulfillment, advertising, marketing automation and other support technology.